If you believe you can help our clients solve the toughest of their problems with collective expertise, integrity, and focus, we encourage you to come and enrol with us.
We bring fresh perspectives and contagious energy while working with our clients. Together, we inspire trust by making the best of our diverse opinions, diligently achieving the objectives that would help the client succeed and building our capabilities to grow in our performance and potential.
We do so by working like a tribe where each of us is committed to the company’s purpose of transforming family businesses.
SOCH Tribe Behaviours:
- A committed mind
- Preserve trust
- Work responsibly
- Learning attitude
Our People and Leadership
Operating beliefs that guide us invisibly
Our company is designed to operate as a united team driven by a strong set of values practiced in all our behaviours. We believe in the philosophy of creating a better world, and in the process, grow together boundlessly.
Our consultants put our clients first, with a relentless commitment on helping family businesses transform and help them achieve generational harmony, growth and abundance. In every office, on every team, you’ll find emotionally intelligent, collaborative people operating out of our beliefs who care for you and your success.
- 6. The only sure way of having a transforming impact of Science is through Art. Period.
- 7. Our mind manufactures excuses at fasted rate to protect us from expressing who we truly are
- 8. We believe we come in our own way, bigger than anything from outside
- 9. We believe teaching and preaching is at top supply and walking requires backbone
- 10. The most sane thing in the world sometimes is to become insane by choice
Our Operating Beliefs
- 1. We believe knowledge is commodity and humanity – sense is getting rare; and undoubtedly creative and spiritual wisdom is the new currency
- 2. We believe that if leadership is about setting the direction; the Creator pre-installed a navigator in human beings called Conscience
- 3. We believe that if leadership is about walking the chosen path; the Creator gave them something called Courage
- 4. We believe it is your choice at end, to use courage to allow conscience staying in consciousness, thus, gaining access to that very flawless Leadership
- 5. We believe that, almost always, easy is the enemy of the best
Honour Our Privacy Promises
If you choose to enrol with us, do know that we are overly committed to our client’s privacy and confidentiality. We take pride in this every day, guiding our daily behaviours.
If you are ready to commit to this promise of privacy and confidentiality, do write us at firstname.lastname@example.org