Terms & Conditions
1. Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall SOCH Business Mentors LLP be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if SOCH Business Mentors LLP or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof.
Our WordPress themes, plugins are released under the GNU Public License version 2.0. We strongly discourage you to offer them, modified or unmodified, for redistribution or resale of any kind.
The license key ensures updates from our servers. If you do not activate the license, the plugin will work fine.
3. Ownership and Liability
You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are the property of SOCH Business Mentors LLP. Our products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
User Accounts and Product Licenses are not transferrable.
If you are a contractual developer or a representative of a person, please ask them to purchase the product from us directly. It saves time on both sides when we follow up support tickets.
4. Return and/or Refund Policy
SOCH Business Mentors LLP provides digital media (software) that can be downloaded instantly after a purchase has been made. There is no “trial” or “grace period” after purchasing our documents, magazines or any other materials which means all sales is final. Once you have our materials, you can not “return or claim a refund” for the product and/or service.
Our products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
6. Account Termination and Suspension
SOCH Business Mentors LLP reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate any user account without notice. This may be due to one or several of the following reasons.
- Abusive behavior and/or excessive negativity towards the SOCH Business Mentors LLP team and/or other SOCH Business Mentors LLP customers.
- Repeated defamatory, malicious, and/or false statements including slander against SOCH Business Mentors LLP, and/or attempts to persuade potential customers away from purchasing SOCH Business Mentors LLP products.
- Promoting competitor products, contributing to software piracy, hacking, spamming, or other illegal acts.
- We reasonably believe that your account has been compromised, shared with others, or for other security reasons. All decisions are final and terminated or suspended accounts will not be reversed.
Last Updated: 15 April 2023